July 11, 2013 - One of the top five reasons exhibitors participate in a trade show is to gain exposure through media coverage. BNP Media has teamed up with Riemer Communications to provide exhibitors a cost effective way to communicate messages about their new products and services to editors, reporters and bloggers that have been invited and those that have registered for the event. News stories that come out of a trade show can make a company's entire year. For a new company or product, it can put them on the road to success.
The ASSEMBLY Show will generate a lot of excitement and media interest, and there are many FREE ways to get your names out in the media.
- Share your company's story with our registered press.
Many of the industry trade publications are already working on pre-show issues and they are looking for information from the exhibitors to help them write the most complete and comprehensive coverage about The ASSEMBLY Show. We encourage you to send press materials to all of the trade editors.
- Virtual Press Office at The ASSEMBLY Show.
Interested in posting your press releases on The ASSEMBLY Show Virtual Press Office? ASSEMBLY exhibitors can post up to three press releases at no cost to the Virtual Press Office on The ASSEMBLY Show website. A link to the Virtual Press Office will be in the on-site Press Room, as well as on the event website.
- Plan to drop off press kits in The ASSEMBLY Show Press Office.
The ASSEMBLY Show press room will be located at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. Exhibitors are encouraged to display their information kits in the Press Room for easy access by the media. Access is restricted to accredited members of the working press. Up to 25 kits may be placed in the press room and all kits should be dropped off to the Press Room onsite.
- Launching a new product; holding a special event at The ASSEMBLY Show? Let us know!
We are interested in finding out about new products and special events you have planned, so please take a moment to provide us with the following information and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 13, 2013.
- Exhibitor Name:
- Exhibitor PR Contact Name:
- Exhibitor PR Contact Title:
- Street Address:
- City, State, Zip:
New Product Information
- Name of Product: Description:
- Benefits to the Industry:
- Are you having a launch event around the product? (Yes or No)
- If yes, please describe (include date, time, location)
- What Media would be interested in this news?
- Please provide us with any additional information.
# # #
For further information, contact:
Amy Riemer, Media Relations