Free Attendee Registration for Buyers and Users Available Until September 30th
Rosemont, IL, September 29, 2015 - Editors of ASSEMBLY Magazine will present three important conference sessions focusing on the State of the Profession, a 2016 Capital Equipment Spending Outlook and the ASSEMBLY Roadshow which will include a parts review during the upcoming ASSEMBLY Show. These sessions will be part of an extensive education program which includes a keynote presentation by BMW, twenty Showcase Theater Presentations, and three Pre-Show Workshops. The ASSEMBLY Show will take place from Tuesday, October 28, through Thursday, October 30, 2015 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. This exclusively assembly technology trade event is the most comprehensive of its kind and all professionals in the industry are invited to make plans to attend - registration is free until September 30.
"We are excited to have the opportunity to participate first-hand in the 2015 ASSEMBLY Show education program by presenting three informativve sessions to help our attendees, many who are our readers, stay current and increase their knowledge on the latest industry topics," stated Tom Esposito, publisher of ASSEMBLY Magazine. "For the ASSEMBLY Roadshow we invite attendees to bring sample parts to this panel discussion with the aim of getting informal advice about automated assembly from the country's top systems integrators. All three of the magazines sessions, as well as the other showcase theater presentations, are complimentary and open to all attendees."
ASSEMBLY Magazine will present:
- The 2016 State of the Profession Report -This presentation will feature ASSEMBLY Magazine Senior Editor Austin Weber, who will answer questions such as; Will assembly plants add jobs this year? Will manufacturing engineers get raises and bonuses? What issues are affecting assembly operations today? What will give manufacturers a competitive edge?, as well as present the results of our 20th annual State of the Profession survey. (This session will be offered as a live webinar on Wednesday, October 28 at 3:00 pm CST)
- THE ASSEMBLY ROADSHOW: Automated Assembly Systems Panel Discussion & Parts Review - Attendees are encouraged to bring sample parts to this panel discussion with the aim of getting informal advice about automated assembly from the country's top systems integrators (and perhaps even their peers). This session will be moderated by John Sprovieri, Editor in Chief, ASSEMBLY Magazine, and feature panelists Kevin Hayes, Sales Director, PrimeTest Automation Inc., and a representative from Arthur G. Russell Co. Inc. who will address what an assembly system for the parts might look like; how the parts might be better designed for automated assembly; what might be potential trouble spots; and more. (Thursday, October 29 at 10:30 am CST)
- 2016 Capital Equipment Spending Outlook - ASSEMBLY Magazine Chief Editor, John Sprovieri, will discuss topics from automated assembly systems and dispensing equipment, to power tools and robots, in this comprehensive survey forecasting spending intentions for the coming year. Will manufacturing continue its comeback? How does your company's spending plans compare with the competition? Find out in this don't-miss session. (This session will be offered as a live webinar on Thursday, October 29 at 12:30 pm CST)
In addition to these dynamic presentations, The ASSEMBLY Show will also feature three Pre-Show Workshops on Tuesday, October 27th from 1:00 - 4:00 pm followed by the Welcome Networking Reception on the Show Floor. These three pre-show workshops will dive deeper and focus on topics assembly manufacturing professionals will want to hear about. Each workshop is three hours in length allowing for valuable learning throughout discussions. The fee to attend any of these workshops is $20 with the rates increasing on September 30, 2015. Click here to register.
- Workshop #1: Additive Manufacturing Workshop
- Workshop #2: Design for Manufacturing and Assembly Workshop
- Workshop #3: Methods for Mixed Material Assembly
The ASSEMBLY Show will kick off on Wednesday, October 28 at 9:00 pm with a keynote presentation by Richard Morris, Vice President of, Assembly & Logistics, BMW Manufacturing Co. who will discussLeading Sustainable Improvement. Following the presentation, the show floor will open featuring 240 exhibitors covering 50,000 square feet of exhibit space, a 41% increase over 2014. For a full list of exhibiting companies and exciting show features, visit www.theassemblyshow.com.
The ASSEMBLY Show is sponsored by ASSEMBLY (www.assemblymag.com), a monthly trade magazine read by 56,000 engineers and managers responsible for manufacturing and designing cars, computers, catheters, coffee makers, etc. ASSEMBLY covers the processes, technologies and strategies for joining discrete parts into finished products. The event is produced by BNP Media (www.bnpmedia.com), one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies serving professionals across 50+ industries. For the most up to date information about The ASSEMBLY Show and to register, visit www.theassemblyshow.com.
# # #
For further information, contact:
Media Relations Representative
To register for press credentials, click here.