Rosemont, IL, August 31, 2015 - The 2015 ASSEMBLY Show is bigger than ever, providing more educational opportunities, more products, companies and hours on the exhibit hall and more networking where attendees will be able to make new industry contacts and further establish existing business relationships. The show will feature two networking receptions, a keynote address, 20 educational showcase theater presentations, a larger exhibit floor, and nearly 20% more exhibiting companies. The ASSEMBLY Show will take place from Tuesday, October 27, through Thursday, October 29, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
"The ASSEMBLY Show has proven to be an industry favorite since its inception in 2013. Each year we’ve grown in size, listened to the industry’s needs and made adjustments accordingly, and 2015 is no exception,” stated Tom Esposito, publisher of ASSEMBLY magazine. “This exclusively assembly technology trade event is the most comprehensive of its kind and we invite all professionals in the industry to make plans now to attend – registration is free until September 30.”
Over 5,000 suppliers, buyers and users of assembly equipment in manufacturing plants are expected to attend The 2015 ASSEMBLY Show. Registration is tracking 20% ahead of last year, making this the “must attend” event in the assembly industry. On an expanded show floor attendees will find leaders in the industry as well as dozens of new companies offering the latest product lines and services. In addition, The ASSEMBLY Show will include exciting special events and seminars giving manufacturing professionals the opportunity to interact with and gain solutions from product suppliers in every market from automotive to consumer products to medical and everything in between.
The Welcome Reception will kick off the ASSEMBLY Show with a chance for attendees to mingle with peers and industry professionals right on the show floor. Sponsored by ASG, Div. of Jergens, this reception will feature the ever-popular “Taste of Rosemont” highlighting flavors and cuisine from local area restaurants, including Five Roses Pub, Gibson’s Steakhouse, Harry Caray’s Restaurant, Hofbrauhaus, King’s Bowling, McCormick & Schmick’s and many more. Connect with hundreds of suppliers, buyers and users of assembly equipment while enjoying food and drinks in a relaxed and friendly environment at the Welcome Reception on Tuesday, October 27, from 4 – 7 p.m.
On the second day of The ASSEMBLY Show the Networking Reception, sponsored by Festo, will take place off the show floor in the adjoining meeting space. Allowing exhibitors to step away from their booths, this reception promotes even more mingling amongst all event attendees. All participants, including suppliers, vendors, exhibitors and sponsors, will enjoy drinks and hors d’oeuvres during this reception, which will be held Wednesday, October 28, from 5 – 7 p.m. For those manufacturing and assembly professionals not able to attend The ASSEMBLY Show, eight webinars will be broadcast live from the show floor. The broadcasts will provide new knowledge and innovations for the assembly industry. Can’t see them live? The presentations will be archived to play back at any time. The live broadcast schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
- Kevin Reiland,National Training Manager at Panasonic Assembly Tool Division, will present Cordless Technology Takes Error Proofing to New Levels (11 a.m. – 11:40 a.m. CDT).
- Shari Loushin, Lead Tech Service Specialist at 3M's Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Laboratory, will present Adhesive and Tape Technologies to Replace Mechanical Fasteners (1 p.m. – 1:40 p.m. CDT).
- Kelly Nelson, Market Development Manager at Henkel Corporation, will present Technology Developments in Loctite® Liquid Optically Clear Adhesives (LOCAs) for Display Lamination Applications (2 p.m. – 2:40 p.m. CDT).
- Austin Weber,Senior Editor at ASSEMBLY Magazine, will present 2016 State of the Profession Report (3 p.m. – 3:40 p.m. CDT).
- Patrick Ryan,Senior Business Development Manager at Panduit Corp., will present Squeezing More Productivity and Profit from your Harness Assembly (4 p.m. – 4:40 p.m. CDT).
Thursday, October 29, 2015
- John Sprovieri,Editor in Chief at ASSEMBLY Magazine, will moderate The Assembly Roadshow: Automated Assembly Systems Panel Discussion & Parts Review (10:30 a.m. – 11:10 a.m. CDT).
- Michael Feeney,Application Engineer at Henkel Corporation, will present Advances in Loctite® Flange and Thread Sealant Technology and Applications (11:30 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. CDT).
- John Sprovieri,Chief Editor at ASSEMBLY Magazine, will present 2016 Capital Equipment Spending Outlook (12:30 p.m. – 1:10 p.m. CDT).
In addition to these dynamic presentations, The ASSEMBLY Show expo hall will showcase leading industry companies. For a list of exhibiting companies and exciting show features, visit www.theassemblyshow.com.
The ASSEMBLY Show is sponsored by ASSEMBLY (www.assemblymag.com), a monthly trade magazine read by 56,000 engineers and managers responsible for manufacturing and designing cars, computers, catheters, coffee makers, etc. ASSEMBLY covers the processes, technologies and strategies for joining discrete parts into finished products. The event is produced by BNP Media (www.bnpmedia.com), one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies serving professionals across 50+ industries. For the most up to date information about The ASSEMBLY Show and to register, visit www.theassemblyshow.com.
# # #
For further information, contact:
Media Relations Representative
To register for press credentials, click here.