Rosemont, IL, October 14, 2014 - After a successful launch in 2013, The ASSEMBLY Show is returning later this month to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center with more exhibitors, more attendees, more exciting special events and more networking opportunities. This year's show will feature 200+ exhibitors, over 50 more than last year, spanning over 50,000 square feet of exhibit space; and nearly 5,000 industry professionals who have already registered to attend. Produced by ASSEMBLY Magazine and BNP Media, the ASSEMBLY Show will offer the latest products, advancements and innovation from assembly and manufacturing professionals. The ASSEMBLY Show will take place from Tuesday, October 28, through Thursday, October 30.
"We are excited about the growth and improvements we have made for this year's event. With a 40% increase in the size of the show floor, a 36% increase in the number of exhibitors, and a projected increase in the number of attendees, this is certainly a must-attend event for all involved in the assembly process," stated Tom Esposito, publisher of ASSEMBLY magazine. "The show will feature the most innovative technology from leading industry companies as well as a welcome reception, an informative keynote address, new half-day workshops, educational seminars, Manufacturing Revival Radio interviews, and endless networking opportunities. We are excited to be able to put on this unique show, exclusive to showcasing assembly technology, equipment, and products."
Highlights for the 2014 ASSEMBLY Show will include:
- New Products on the Exhibit Floor - This year's show floor will feature over 50,000 square feet of space dedicated to showcasing the latest assembly technology. Over 200 exhibiting companies will be presenting hundreds of the latest products, techniques and innovations in the assembly industry. To view a complete list of exhibitors and learn more about their new products, click here.
- Keynote Presentation - Timothy J. Hutzel, president of Tim Hutzel American Business Services, and David Lippert, president of Hamilton Caster & Mfg. Co., will give a dynamic presentation on Bringing Jobs Back to the USA: Rebuilding America's Manufacturing Through Reshoring. This exciting presentation will debunk the myth that U.S. manufacturers can't compete with cheap labor countries. To learn more about the keynote speakers, click here.
- Networking Opportunities - The 2014 ASSEMBLY Show will provide numerous networking opportunities, including the Taste of Rosemont welcome reception, a chance for assembly professionals to connect with hundreds of suppliers, buyers and users of assembly equipment while enjoying food and drink from local area restaurants. To learn more about valuable networking opportunities, click here.
- Two Half-Day Workshops - New this year, the ASSEMBLY Show will feature two half-day workshops on Tuesday, October 28. The first, Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA) Workshop, will feature Boothroyd Dewhurst, makers of the popular DFMA software, showing attendees how to analyze and reduce the cost of designs. In addition, a group of industry experts will come together for a Plastics Assembly Workshop to discuss the latest information on plastics assembly. To learn more about the workshop schedule, click here.
- Educational Seminars - There will be 11 educational seminars starting on Wednesday, October 29, where presenters will discuss the latest technical training and information on all things assembly. Some of the topics will include cordless tools, environmental protection for linear actuators, robot safety, and many more. To learn more about the seminars and view the schedule, click here.
- Manufacturing Revival Radio - The ASSEMBLY Show is proud to bring back hosts Todd Schnick and Todd Youngblood of Manufacturing Revival Radio, a live show straight from the show floor. Schnick and Youngblood will be conducting groundbreaking interviews with the experts and innovators attending the show. To learn more about Manufacturing Revival Radio, click here.
The ASSEMBLY Show is sponsored by ASSEMBLY (www.assemblymag.com), a monthly trade magazine read by 56,000 engineers and managers responsible for manufacturing and designing cars, computers, catheters, coffee makers, etc. ASSEMBLY covers the processes, technologies and strategies for joining discrete parts into finished products. The event is produced by BNP Media (bnpmedia.com), one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies serving professionals across 50+ industries.
# # #
For further information, contact:
Amy Riemer, Media Relations Representative
To register for press credentials, click here.