Danbury, Connecticut, September 2015 – Branson Ultrasonics, a business of Emerson, will be exhibiting at The Assembly Show 2014 booth # 623.
Branson is the worldwide leader in plastics joining, metal welding and precision cleaning technologies of automated assembly industry. Branson’s broad capabilities and global presence enable OEM equipment builders and product manufacturers to quickly and economically adapt in today’s competitive market. Offering the broadest range of welding technologies: ultrasonic; vibration; hot plate; spin welding; infrared; thermal; laser and metal welding; Branson implements a Process Neutral approach to every application challenge. Branson ensures you the highest quality and most efficient results.
Branson Ultrasonics Equipment on Display at Booth #623
- Laser Welder 3G - Branson’s Laser welding product line, 3G and 3I, unmatched in performance & flexibility with a completely modular system approach.
- 2000X Ultrasonic Plastic Joining Assembly Systems - Branson’s 2000X Series are available in multiple control modes: time, energy, peak power, collapse and absolute distance.
- CVT Mini - CVT clean-joining technology for parts demanding particle free and aesthically clean plastic weld joints.
- Ultra splice 2032 System - Versatile ultrasonic wire splicing capabilities, automatic parameter set up, precise & reliable
- MWX 100 –Spot Welder - Metal welding system providing efficient, flexible and economic spot welding.
- Collapse can be achieved
- TP 201 - Thermal Processing Systems are designed for heat staking, thermal insertion, swaging, degating, and date stamping
Headquartered in Danbury, Connecticut, Branson Ultrasonics Corporation (www.BransonUltrasonics.com) is the leading worldwide manufacturer of plastics joining equipment including ultrasonic, linear and orbital vibration welders, hot plate welders, laser IRAM welders, infrared welders, thermal welders and spin welders for assembling thermoplastics. Branson also manufactures equipment for metal welding, liquid processing and precision cleaning. Branson was founded in 1946 and is a part of Industrial Automation Division of Emerson, St. Louis, MO.
About Emerson Industrial Automation
Emerson Industrial Automation (www.EmersonIndustrial.com), a business of Emerson, provides automation and power generation technologies and services to a wide range of industries. With its global capabilities and deep industry expertise, Emerson Industrial Automation is a trusted partner for products and solutions that increase machine performance, efficiency, reliability, and availability. Its industry-leading brands include Appleton®, ASCO®, Branson®, Browning®, Control Techniques, Kop-Flex®, Leroy-Somer®, McGill®, Morse®, Numatics®, O-Z/Gedney, Rollway®, SealMaster®, and System Plast™.
# # # #