Rosemont, IL, September 24, 2014 - Hundreds of new products, advanced processes, and impressive innovations will be offered at The ASSEMBLY Show, the only premier trade show exclusive to assembly technology, equipment and products. This year's show will bring together suppliers, buyers and users of assembly equipment in manufacturing plants to learn about the latest products in the assembly industry. The ASSEMBLY Show will take place from Tuesday, October 28, through Thursday, October 30, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
"Buyers and users base their purchasing decisions on what they see at The ASSEMBLY Show, and there will be no shortage of new products and services for them to choose from," said Tom Esposito, publisher of ASSEMBLY magazine. "Attendees will have access to the newest and most innovative technologies and products available to the market in custom automated assembly systems, robotics, adhesives, packaging and much more."
Following is a small preview of what will be available at The ASSEMBLY Show.
- Cincinnati Test Systems Inc. (Booth #739) Sentinel 128 is a multi-functional leak and flow test instrument built for maximum performance utilizing high speed pressure and flow measurement technology.
- Creform Corporation (Booth #815) will be featuring a heavy duty; height adjustable workstation built using their new Creform 42mm plastic coated pipe and metal joints.
- DE-STA-CO (Booth #1619) introduces the G100 Series blue line pneumatic parallel grippers, designed to provide machine builders and OEMs with higher-quality, low-maintenance grippers for cost-sensitive applications.
- Desoutter Industrial Tools (Booth #723) is launching a new line of cordless technology, a new cordless power tool with wireless communication to a controller capable of full traceability to the tightening process.
- eci Spinnomatic (Booth #533) is unveiling a new machine at the show this year a fully automated four-station dial machine that the company built in conjunction with ABB (robotic arm), Camco (indexing table), Banner (vision systems, lighting, sensors, etc), Henshaw (controls) and others.
- eFlex Systems (Booth #925) is showcasing a production line without laptops and industrial kiosks. eFlex Systems will be unveiling its latest lean leveraging technology: eFlex SmartGlass for Google Glass
- EPSON Robots (Booth #1033) is introducing the new Epson C4 and C4L compact six-axis robots with faster speeds and more payload capability while keeping the SlimLine design.
- Extol Inc. (Booth #1133) announces the release of the InfraPress™ 713. This updated plastics assembly machine (for InfraStake® and InfraWeld® modules) features an InfraView™ controller/power supply for easier set-up and process control, both full-stroke and boss-presence verification inputs, and convenient operation with its 7-inch high-resolution HMI screen.
- Fein Power Tools (Booth #1318) - FEIN AccuTec ASM two-stage shut-off screwdrivers reduce the time spent on delicate screw driving operations by up to 70 percent.
- Ingersoll Rand (Booth #507) will showcasethe ultra-compact SideKick Series lever chain hoist. It weighs less than 10 pounds for maximum portability and is compact to fit into the tightest spaces. The SideKick Series hoist is the perfect lifting companion for the Do-It-Yourselfer, mechanic, maintenance person and anyone requiring a highly portable lifting solution.
- Janome Industrial Equipment Inc. (Booth #833) will showcase the new JR3000 series of tabletop screw driving robots. An optional fourth axis of motion enables the robot to tighten screws in off-angle locations.
- MTA Automation (Booth #939) is introducing the new TR300 standard tabletop robot, which is PC controlled and performs semiautomatic volumetric dispensing.
- Permabond (Booth #749) is announcing its expanded thermally conductive adhesive line, including single-component epoxies, two-component modified epoxies, and surface-activated acrylics.
- Pfeiffer Vacuum (Booth #1218) will showcase the new ASM 340 is a high-performance and robust leak detector for product testing in the automotive, refrigeration and HVAC, aerospace, medical device and general engineering industries.
- SaeJong USA Inc. (Booth #746) will showcase a new compact desktop robot.
- Sonobond Ultrasonics (Booth #346) provides the only ultrasonic system capable of welding the tin-coated wires and terminals essential to electrical applications for high-temperature, high-humidity and other environmentally challenging conditions.
- Virtek Vision International Inc. (Booth #1238) released the latest version of its Iris™ Spatial Positioning System (SPS), which enables manufacturers to project laser templates 360 degrees around even the largest parts.
The ASSEMBLY Show will feature over 200 assembly centric exhibitors showcasing exciting new products and live demonstrations. In addition to the large interactive show floor, the event will feature a dynamic keynote presentation by Timothy K. Hutzel, President of Tim Hutzel Advisory Board Service and David Lippert, President of Hamilton Caster & Mfg. Co. on "Bringing Jobs back to the USA: Rebuilding America's Manufacturing Through Reshoring;" the Taste of Rosemont welcome reception; Manufacturing Revival Radio interviews broadcast live from the event; a dozen presentations by subject matter experts in the education theaters; and new pre-conference half-day workshops on Plastics Assembly and Design for Manufacture & Assembly. For a list of exhibiting companies and exciting show features, visit www.theassemblyshow.com. To register for The ASSEMBLY Show, visit the registration page.
The ASSEMBLY Show is sponsored by ASSEMBLY (www.assemblymag.com), a monthly trade magazine read by 56,000 engineers and managers responsible for manufacturing and designing cars, computers, catheters, coffee makers, etc. ASSEMBLY covers the processes, technologies and strategies for joining discrete parts into finished products. The event is produced by BNP Media (bnpmedia.com), one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies serving professionals across 50+ industries.
# # #
For further information, contact:
Amy Riemer, Media Relations Representative
To register for press credentials, click here.