Free Attendee Registration for Buyers and Users Available Until September 30th
Rosemont, IL, September 2, 2014 - The 2014 ASSEMBLY Show floor will be over 35% larger and offer exciting events where attendees will be able to network with colleagues, make new industry contacts and further establish business relationships. The show will feature two networking receptions, a keynote address, 17 hours of educational sessions (most of which are free), interviews with Manufacturing Revival Radio, and more than 60 new exhibiting companies. The ASSEMBLY Show will take place from Tuesday, October 28, through Thursday, October 30, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
"We have expanded the show floor where attendees will find leaders in the industry as well as dozens of new companies offering the latest product lines and services. In addition, The ASSEMBLY Show will include exciting special events and seminars giving manufacturing professionals an interactive and informative forum to find solutions to their manufacturing challenges," stated Tom Esposito, publisher of ASSEMBLY magazine. "This exclusively assembly technology trade event is the most comprehensive of its kind and we invite all professionals in the industry to make plans now to attend - registration is free until September 30."
The Welcome Reception will kick off the ASSEMBLY Show with a chance for attendees to mingle with peers and industry professionals. The reception will feature the "Taste of Rosemont," highlighting flavors and cuisine from local area restaurants. Confirmed restaurants include Carlucci, Harry Caray's, Adobe Gilas, Fogo De Chao, Hofbrauhaus, Rosemont Catering, Liberty Tavern, McCormick & Schmick's, Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill, Nick's Fishmarket, King's Bowling, and Five Roses Pub with more joining soon. Enjoy food and drinks on the show floor while connecting with industry elite at the Welcome Reception on Tuesday, October 28, from 5 - 8 p.m.
Networking will continue on the second day of the show at the Networking Reception, taking place off the show floor in the adjoining meeting space. All participants, including suppliers, vendors, exhibitors and sponsors, will have the unique opportunity to make connections with new professionals and continue to build relationships with existing business partners while enjoying cocktails and hors d'oeuvres during the reception, which will be held Wednesday, October 29, from 4 - 6 p.m.
Celebrate the Resurgence and Innovation of Manufacturing - Manufacturing Revival Radio will feature interviews with companies, experts and innovators leading the charge and blazing a new path in American and global manufacturing. The ASSEMBLY Show is proud to bring back hosts Todd Schnick and Todd Youngblood of Manufacturing Revival Radio to conduct interviews, which will be aired, live on the show floor! For the complete schedule, click here.
For those manufacturing and assembly professionals not able to attend The ASSEMBLY Show, six webinars will be broadcast live from the show floor. The broadcasts will provide new knowledge and innovations for the assembly industry. Can't see them live? The presentations will be archived to play back at any time. The live broadcast schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
- Timothy J. Hutzel, President of Tim Hutzel American Business Services, and David Lippert, President of Hamilton Caster & Mfg. Co., will give the keynote presentation Bringing Jobs Back to the USA: Rebuilding America's Manufacturing Through Reshoring (9 - 10 a.m. CDT).
- Kevin Reiland, Product Manager at Panasonic Assembly Tool Division, will present New Technology Takes the Reaction Out and Puts the Ergonomics In (11 a.m. - 11:40 a.m. CDT).
- Larry Allingham, Vice President of Operations at Transformix Engineering Inc., will present CNC AssemblyTM: A Unique Combination of Speed and Flexibility (2 - 2:40 p.m. CDT).
Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Shari Loushin, Lead Tech Service Engineer - 3M Industrial Adhesives & Tapes, will present Solving Assembly Challenges with 3M Adhesives and Tapes (10:30 a.m. - 11:10 a.m. CDT).
- Pat Davision, Director of Standards Development for the Robotic Industries Association, will present New Developments in Robot Safety (12 p.m. - 12:40 p.m. CDT).
- Jon Sprovieri, Editor-in-Chief of ASSEMBLY Magazine, will present 2015 Capital Equipment Spending Outlook (1:30 p.m. - 2:10 p.m. CDT).
In addition to these dynamic presentations, The ASSEMBLY Show expo hall will showcase leading industry companies. For a list of exhibiting companies and exciting show features, visit www.theassemblyshow.com.
The ASSEMBLY Show is sponsored by ASSEMBLY (www.assemblymag.com), a monthly trade magazine read by 56,000 engineers and managers responsible for manufacturing and designing cars, computers, catheters, coffee makers, etc. ASSEMBLY covers the processes, technologies and strategies for joining discrete parts into finished products. The event is produced by BNP Media (www.bnpmedia.com), one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies serving professionals across 50+ industries.
# # #
For further information, contact:
Amy Riemer, Media Relations Representative
To register for press credentials, click here.