Rosemont, IL, October 8, 2013 - The ASSEMBLY Show will be offering a series of FREE webinars which are an easy, effective and convenient way to stay on top of the latest industry trends and new technology direct from the show floor. For those engineers and manufacturing professionals unable to attend The ASSEMBLY Show taking place, October 28-30 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL there will be six webinars offered live from the show floor including the two keynote presentations.
"We have developed an incredible program for the thousands of professionals who have already registered to attend with a expansive exhibit hall featuring today's premier industry suppliers offering hands-on demonstrations of working equipment," said Tom Esposito, Publisher, ASSEMBLY Magazine. "However for those unable to join us in person we are offering a great opportunity for industry professionals to hear incredible speakers from the convenience of their office." In addition, participants can be involved in a live Q&A session with attendee-submitted questions at the completion of each webinar. Each event is also archived for three months to play back the scheduled broadcast at anytime. See below for the webinar schedule. To register for any of the webinars, click here.
Daniel J. Meckstroth, Ph.D., is Vice President and Chief Economist for Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI). He has been with MAPI since 1990 and coordinates the economic forecasting and analysis program involving MAPI’s nine economists. He also serves as a Council Director at MAPI and currently is the Council Director for the Division Finance and Purchasing Councils. Prior to joining MAPI, he spent twelve years at Armco (now AK Steel) in a forecasting and strategy role. Dr. Meckstroth earned a Ph.D. in economics from the University of Cincinnati and a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Eastern Kentucky University.
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
• Daniel J. Meckstroth, Ph.D., Vice President and Chief Economist for Manufacturers Alliance of Productivity and Innovation (MAPI), will present What Lies Ahead for U.S. Manufacturing? (9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT)
• Kevin Reiland, Product Manager of Panasonic Assembly Tools, will present New Technology in Cordless Assembly Tools Inspires an Industry Shift. (11:15 am - 11:55 am CDT)
• Virginia Read, Market Segment Manager - Industrial, for Dymax Corporation, will present Is LED Technology in your Future? (2:15 pm - 2:55 pm CDT)
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
• Michael F. Molnar, Director for Advanced Manufacturing National Program Office, Chief Manufacturing Office, National Institute of Standards and Technology, United States Department of Commerce will present Private-Public Partnerships for U.S. Advanced Manufacturing. (9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT)
• Doug Lescarbeau, North American Director of Technology Management of Anaerobic Products for Henkel Corporation, will present Increasing Strength and Reliability of Press Fits. (11:15 - 11:55 am CDT)
• Dan McKiernan, President of eFlex Systems, will present Optimize Your Vision Inspection Systems. (12:45 - 1:25 pm CDT)
About THE ASSEMBLY SHOW is sponsored by ASSEMBLY (www.assemblymag.com), a monthly trade magazine read by 56,000 engineers and managers responsible for manufacturing and designing cars, computers, catheters, coffee makers, etc. ASSEMBLY covers the processes, technologies and strategies for joining discrete parts into finished products. The event is produced by BNP Media (www.bnpmedia.com), one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies serving professionals across 50+ industries. For more information and to register to attend, visit www.theassemblyshow.com.
# # #
For further information, contact:
Amy Riemer, Media Relations
For Press Registration click here (scroll down to the bottom of the page).