EXHIBITOR INFORMATION & RESOURCES
Here you will find important details, deadlines, specifications and opportunities in regards to your exhibit at The ASSEMBLY Show taking place October 24-26, 2017 at the Donald E. Stevens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
INCLUDED IN EXHIBIT SPACE
Your exhibit space includes:
- All direct to dock shipment drayage fees included in space fees
- 8’ high back and 3’ side drape
- Company ID sign
- 3 complimentary staff registrations per 100 net square feet (nsf) of paid exhibit space
(example: 10x10 = 3; 10x20= 6; 20x20 = 12)
- FREE admission to all networking functions
- FREE publicity & marketing opportunities including:
- Company Profile in On-Site Show Program & Exhibit Guide - Your 100-word company profile along with your company name, address, phone number, website and booth # will appear in the on-site Show Program.
- Customer Invitation Program - A customized registration code will be provided to each exhibitor to distribute to customers offering FREE registration to The ASSEMBLY Show. The exhibitor with the highest registration code usage wins $2500 towards sponsorship in 2018!
- Pre and Post-Event Participant Lists - Promote your participation at The ASSEMBLY Show and reinforce your message to all registered event participants (restrictions apply).
- Unlimited Use of The ASSEMBLY Show Logo & Marketing Collateral - The ASSEMBLY Show logo and various online ads are available for unlimited use by exhibitors to help promote participation in the show.
- Company Press Releases Posted to Event Website - Share your news with us! Your company press release will be posted to the industry news feed on theassemblyshow.con website.
- Registered Press List & On-Site Press Kits - Exhibiting companies will have access to the registered press list upon request and have the opportunity to provide press kits in The ASSEMBLY Show press office on-site.
EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL
DISCOUNTED RATE DEADLINE = OCTOBER 4, 2017The Rosemont Exposition Services (RES) Exhibitor Services Manual includes important details and deadlines regarding booth furniture, carpet, electrical, labor, shipping and other important services you may need for your booth at The ASSEMBLY Show.
Please select the link below to view the 2017 ASSEMBLY Show Exhibitor Service Manual.
SHOW RULES & REGULATIONS
The ASSEMBLY Show follows the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) Guidelines for exhibition displays. If you have specific questions regarding your booth space please contact:
Height Restrictions / Hanging Banners:
The lowest ceiling height in Hall A is 18’6”, however some areas have higher clearance. The maximum height limitation on banners for The ASSEMBLY Show is 16'. Most banners/signs are hung 11' from the ground to the bottom of the banner. Further information on hanging signs can be found on page 64 of the Exhibitor Services Manual. For additional information regarding height restrictions for specific booths please contact:
Rosemont Exposition Services, Inc.
MOVE-IN / MOVE-OUT SCHEDULE
MOVE-IN DEADLINE = OCTOBER 24, 2017 @ 11:00 AM
MOVE-OUT DEADLINE = OCTOBER 27, 2017 @ 2:00 PM
Move-In / Setup Hours
Exhibitors must install exhibit at assigned booth during the following times:
- Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (600 nsf booths and larger freight only)
- Friday, October 20, 2017 - 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Saturday, October 21, 2017 – 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sunday, October 22, 2017 – HALL CLOSED – No labor available. Access to hall by appointment only.
- Monday, October 23, 2017 - 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 8:00 am – 11:00 am
All exhibits must be fully installed by 11:00 am on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - no exceptions.
Exhibit Hall Hours
The exhibit hall will be open during the following times:
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm - Welcome Reception and Taste of Rosemont on Show Floor from 4:00 - 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017 – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, October 26, 2017 – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
No materials may be packed up, loaded or removed from the Exhibit Hall until 3:00 pm on Thursday, October 26, 2017.
Move-Out / Dismantle Hours
Exhibitors may tear down and dismantle their booths during the following times:
- Thursday, October 26, 2017 – 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, October 27, 2017 – 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
All exhibit materials must be packed up and labeled or removed from exhibit hall by 2:00 pm on Friday, October 27, 2017.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE = SEPTEMBER 30, 2017
Each exhibitor receives three (3) complimentary registrations per 100 net square feet (nsf) of paid exhibit space. Exhibitors will be provided a customized complimentary registration code via email to redeem their complimentary staff registrations. If additional registrations are needed above and beyond your complimentary passes, they may be purchased at a discounted rate.
Please contact Kelly Hughes for questions or assistance with exhibitor registration.
Each exhibitor also receives a customized invitation to extend a FREE registration to customers for The ASSEMBLY Show through October, 17, 2017. The exhibitor with the most attendees that register using their code will win $2500 in sponsorship dollars towards The ASSEMBLY Show in 2018. If you need a copy of the invitation or your custom code please contact Dana Marsoupian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADVANCE WAREHOUSE SHIPPING = SEPTEMBER 20 - OCTOBER 18, 2017
DIRECT SHIPPING = OCTOBER 19-23, 2017
Detailed shipping instructions are included on pages 67-75 of the 2017 ASSEMBLY Show Exhibitor Service Manual. Don't forget - your exhibit space fees include ALL onsite drayage costs - but only if you ship direct to the convention center (not in advance to the warehouse). This should be a significant cost savings to your company!
For shipping questions or to confirm delivery of your warehouse shipment, please call RES Warehouse at 847-678-0374. Normal warehouse hours are 7:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- ADVANCE SHIPMENTS RECEIVED AT THE RES WAREHOUSE
Advance shipments will be accepted at the RES warehouse beginning September 20, 2017. Shipments received at the RES warehouse by October 12, 2017 will be weighed, inspected and charged at a rate of $25.00 per cwt. (100 lb. minimum). This charge includes storage prior to the opening of the show and delivery to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center loading docks. Shipments received at the RES warehouse after October 12, 2017, will be charged at the rate of $30.00 per cwt. (100 lb. minimum).
- DIRECT SHIPMENTS TO THE DONALD E. STEPHENS CONVENTION CENTER
Materials unloaded at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center are being provided by The ASSEMBLY Show. There will be no additional charges for this service, which also includes the re-loading of exhibit materials at the conclusion of the event as well the removal, storage and return of all empty crates and containers.
DEADLINE = AUGUST 31, 2017
As an exhibitor you receive a company listing in The ASSEMBLY Show on-site directory and mobile app. A standard directory listing includes company name, address, phone number, website, booth # and 100 word company profile.
All exhibitors will receive an email with specific instructions on how to create and edit your directory listing. If you have any questions or need assistance with your directory listing please contact:
Make your company stand out in the on the event website, show directory and mobile app with a premium company listing. Learn more here.
DISCOUNT DEADLINE = SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
American Tradeshow Services (ATS) is the official lead retrieval vendor for The ASSEMBLY Show. With ATS you have the option to rent an easy to use scanning unit or a mobile app that works on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Download the lead retrieval order form to view available units and pricing or order directly online with the user name and password listed below.
User Name: TAS2017
Please call: 985-809-0600 ext. #777 or
PRE-SHOW LIST DEADLINE = OCTOBER 10, 2017
POST-SHOW LIST DEADLINE = NOVEMBER 6, 2017
Exhibitors may request to receive pre-show and post-show attendee lists at no charge. Please complete and sign the forms found at the links below and send to Rachel Heiress at email@example.com to submit your list request.
DEADLINE = AUGUST 31, 2017
As a standard requirement for all of our show exhibitors, it is necessary for you to carry general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate. BNP Media and Donald E. Stephens Convention Center shall be named as additional insured. This insurance must be in force during the lease dates of the event, October 19 –27, 2017.
Proof of Insurance is Mandatory
Having insurance will protect your company, employees, and volunteers, should a claim arise against you for something that occurred at your booth. If you already have compliant coverage, please forward your proof of insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the exhibiting company name and 'The 2017 ASSEMBLY Show' in your message. If you do not have coverage, it can easily be secured for only $84 through Rainprotection.
Purchase Insurance from Rainprotection
This $84 program is valuable for:
- Exhibitors who do not have any insurance.
- International Exhibitors whose liability insurance will not cover them at a show in the USA.
- Companies who do not have the time to deal with all of the certificate arrangements, and need coverage now.
- Exhibitors who find it easier or advantageous to use this program, rather than their corporate insurance; Similar to when you rent a car and do not want to use your own auto insurance.
- Should there be a claim, it will not tarnish your policy and rates. And, unlike most corporate policies, there is no deductible.
There are no applications to fill out. Simply purchase your insurance, which is already pre-filled with all of the proper show information, directly online using a credit card. Your Insurance Certificate is instantly emailed to you and a copy is sent to show management. Download the Rainprotection insurance form for more details or select the link below to order online.
SHOW MARKETING COLLATERAL
CUSTOMER INVITATION DEADLINE = OCTOBER 17, 2017
Each exhibitor will be emailed a customized invitation with discount code to extend a FREE registration to customers for The ASSEMBLY Show if they register before October 17, 2017. The exhibitor with the most attendees that register using their custom code will win $2500 in sponsorship dollars towards The ASSEMBLY Show in 2018. If you need your invitation resent to you or you need a different file format of the invitation please contact Lindsey Bryant at email@example.com. If you need your custom code resent to you please contact Kelly Hughes at TAS@executivevents.com.
Select the link below to gain access to various online ads as well as The ASSEMBLY Show logo for use in emails, websites and newsletters, etc. to promote exhibitor participation in the show.
PRESS & MEDIA
One of the top five reasons exhibitors participate in a trade show is to gain exposure through media coverage. BNP Media has teamed up with Riemer Communications to provide exhibitors a cost effective way to communicate messages about their new products and services to editors, reporters and bloggers that have been invited as well as those that have registered for the event. News stories that come out of a trade show can make a company's entire year. For a new company or product, it can put them on the road to success.
The ASSEMBLY Show will generate a lot of excitement and media interest, and there are many free ways to get your name out in the media.
- Share your company's story with our registered press
Many of the industry trade publications are already working on pre-show issues and they are looking for information from the exhibitors to help them write the most complete and comprehensive coverage about The ASSEMBLY Show. We encourage you to send press materials to all of the trade editors.
- Virtual Press Office at The ASSEMBLY Show
Interested in posting your press releases on The ASSEMBLY Show Industry News feed? ASSEMBLY exhibitors can post up to three press releases at no cost to the virtual press office on The ASSEMBLY Show website. Complete the online submission form to submit your press release today.
- Plan to drop off press kits in The ASSEMBLY Show Press Office
The ASSEMBLY Show press room will be located at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. Exhibitors are encouraged to display their information kits in the Press Room for easy access by the media. Access is restricted to accredited members of the working press. Up to 25 kits may be placed in the press room and all kits should be dropped off to the Press Room onsite.
Media & Press Representative
HOTEL & TRAVEL
DEADLINE FOR DISCOUNTED RATES = SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
onPeak is the official housing vendor for The ASSEMBLY Show. Various hotels and reservation options are available. By booking in The ASSEMBLY Show's official and approved room block you will receive considerable discounts on room rates. For best rates at the most popular hotels we encourage you to book your rooms early.
The ASSEMBLY Show event management team is here to help. View all show management staff and contact information here.
PAST SHOW MATERIALS
Looking for materials and information on past ASSEMBLY Shows? Select the link below to find videos, photos, directories and post-show reports from previous ASSEMBLY Show's.
Save The Date for The ASSEMBLY Show!
- October 24 – 26, 2017
- October 23 – 25, 2018
- October 22 – 24, 2019