Become An Exhibitor
Reinforce your brand and place your company's products & services in front of the right audience!
Reserve your booth space today!
Associate Publisher, Mid-America, Southeast, International Sales
Northeast & Quebec Sales Manager
Midwest / West Sales Manager
Event Sales Manager
“The bigger the exhibit, the better the chance of visitors remembering it.”
According to the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR)
ASSEMBLY is proud to launch The ASSEMBLY Show, a premier event helping suppliers, buyers and users of assembly equipment in manufacturing plants connect, learn, share and explore all things “assembly”.
Be part of the most influential group in assembly.
The ASSEMBLY Show on October 28-30, 2013 in Rosemont, IL is the place to connect! Introduce your products and services to a qualified audience of buyers and users of assembly equipment in manufacturing plants interested in the latest technological advances in custom automated assembly systems, robotics, screwdriving, adhesives, dispensing, plastics assembly, presses, conveyors, fasteners, packaging, workstations, welding, vision systems, and much more!
Your competitors are going to be there — shouldn’t you?
Showcase your products and services, network and conduct business over 3 days on the exhibit floor.
• 15 hours of dedicated show floor time to meet with prospective and existing clients
• 2 receptions – Welcome Reception on Monday, October 28th on the show floor and Networking Reception on Tuesday, October 29th
Included in your exhibit space:
• All direct to dock shipment drayage fees included in space fees
• 8’ high back and 3’ side drape
• Company ID sign
• Company listing in official show guide (deadlines apply)
• Company listing in attendee brochure and on TheAssemblyShow.com (deadlines apply)
• Attendee mailing list pre- and post-show (upon request)
• Access to networking events