The 2018 ASSEMBLY Show featured numerous presentations by leading experts in the industry. If you missed a presentation on-site or simply would like to review a presentation again, please select the links below in each presentation title to download available speaker presentations. If there is not a link in the presentation title, that presentation is not available for distribution.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2018
Workshop #1: Automated Assembly Systems
- Working With Systems Integrators
Mark Burzynski, President, Arthur G. Russell Co.
- Perfecting Parts Feeding
Greg Pflum, President, Performance Feeders Inc.
- Technologies for Error-Proofing Automated Assembly
Tom Rosenberg, Director of Marketing, Balluff Inc.
- Achieving Flexibility in Automated Assembly
Mark Farris, Applications Engineer, ATC Automation
Workshop #2: Robotic Assembly
- The Starting Point for Robot Automation: A Beginner’s Tour
Rick Brookshire, Group Product Manager, Epson Robots
- Collaborative Robots Enter the Mainstream
Michael Davis, Midwest Area Sales Manager, Universal Robots
- Challenges in Gripping
Tom Reek, Director of Sales for Automation, SCHUNK Inc.
- New Technology for Robotic Welding
Mitch Dupon, Technical Account Manager, KUKA
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2018
- KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: Culture by Design
Eric Pope, Vice President of Operations, US Synthetic Corp.
Learning Theater Presentations
- Join the IO-Link Revolution! It Will Make & Save You Money!
Tom Rosenberg, Vice President of Marketing and Engineering, Balluff Inc.
- Why I Chose Battery-Free AGVs for a High Volume Assembly Line
Brett Antenucci, Director of Procurement, RedViking
- How to Accelerate the Transformation to Industry 4.0 as it Relates to Assembly Products
Russ Hughes, Product Marketing Manager, North American Customer Center, Desoutter Industrial Tools
- The Starting Point for Robot Automation: A Beginner's Tour
Rick Brookshire, Group Product Manager, Global Account Manager, Epson Robots
- Threaded Fastener Strategies for Factory 4.0
John Nigro, North American Sales Manager, Sturtevant Richmont
- Ingress Leak Testing - Protecting Products from their Environment
JP DeLuca, Sales Manager, LACO Technologies
- Industry 4.0 - Key Features for a Successful Digital Transformation
Rodney Rusk, i4.0 Business Leader, Bosch Rexroth Corporation
- Selecting Adhesives and Sealants for Additive Manufacturing
Ornella Tempo, Regional Application Engineer, Henkel Adhesive Technologies
- Industrial IoT Workflow Workshop: All-in-one, Point-and-click, OT-IT Server Delivers Secure End-to-end Data for Production Processes and Visualization
Keary Donovan, Market Development Manager, elliTek, Inc.
Brandon Ellis, President, elliTek, Inc.
- A Logical Path to a Smart Factory
Shannon Bennett, Business Development Manager, Visual Knowledge Share, Ltd.
- From Automotive Parts to E-mobility
Gerhard Ahlrich Kuhr, Go&Up Automation
- Getting Lean with AGV's in Assembly and Manufacturing
Bruce Buscher, Vice President, Smart Handling Group, Jervis B Webb Company, a Division of Daifuku North America
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2018
Learning Theater Presentations
- How Intelligent Robotic Automation Can Improve Your Bottom Line
Chris Blanchette, Executive Director of Global Accounts, FANUC America Corporation
- Implementing Digital Factory Transformation in 73 Easy Steps
Adrian Jennings, Vice President of RTLS Technology, Ubisense
- The Third Wave of Manufacturing Automation
John Rinaldi, Business Development Manager, Real Time Automation